PROJECT FRESH LIGHT - What is it?
It is caring for OUR CHILDREN.
It is listening to OUR CHILDREN.
It is looking out for OUR CHILDREN.
It is supporting OUR CHILDREN.
It is a partnership of parents, treatment providers,
families, county and state agencies dedicated to developing and maintaining
a system that provides the best possible mental health and substance
abuse treatment in Wisconsin for our adolescents.
These partnerships are supported by the following
councils and advisory groups:
- Adolescent Recovery Framework Advisory Work Group
- Boys and Young Men's Recovery Workgroup
- Comprehensive Community Services Youth and Children's Workgroup
- The County Juvenile Justice Screening Initiatives
- County System Consultants aka Judy and Carol
- Girls and Young Women Recovery Workgroup
- The Global Appraisal of Individual Needs Consortium (GAIN)
- Interdepartmental/Intradepartmental Adolescent Recovery Workgroup
- Leadership Team
- Parent Advisory Council
- PFL Data Management Team
- Recovery Executive Committee
- Representation from the Juvenile Justice Screening Pilots (POSIT)
Learn about the goals of Project